ITIL V3 Expert, highly motivated IT Executive with a total of
25 years experience across a broad range of technical and managerial disciplines, including budgetary responsibility for a multi-million pound division within a market leading company. Demonstrated
versatility and dedication within a variety of IT and Telecoms fields: IPT, Networking, Data Centres and Infrastructure Support incorporating the latest technologies. Proven track record for driving
savings through the implementation of more effective systems. The ability to adapt quickly to new technologies with proven experience in replacing legacy IT and Telecoms systems.
Experience in off-shoring and international IT infrastructure installation and support including a 12-month secondment to India within BPO/ITO environment. Project leader of a multi-million pound
group migration to IPT and bespoke IPCC application with new MPLS WAN.
Strong IT operational leadership with strategic project implementation management. Developed excellent communication and motivational skills while successfully managing a large team in achieving
- ITIL V3 Expert
- IT & Telecoms operational management and strategy
- Business continuity and Resillience
- Capital & overhead budget management
- Disaster recovery
- Cost reduction
- Strategic vendor selection and relationship building
- Mentoring of staff based on hands-on experience gained in IT system administration, telecoms/network support
- Able to communicate technical solutions at all levels and disciplines
You can also view my public Linkedin page at :
If you wish to get in touch, please email me - Thank you.